Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 4th 2009 7am

Two weeks ago this morning my beautiful boys were born. The most perfect little guys that we could ever want or dream of having. On that Wednesday, Chrissy and I were blessed with two gifts that we will always cherish and take with us for the rest of our earthly life. Matthew and Luke gave us a clearer understanding of love, purpose, patience, and hope for eternal life. Over the past 3 months we struggled with questions of what if and when, yet two weeks ago our questions were answered with gifts of life and love.

Now back at work and two weeks since Matthew and Luke were given and taken from us, I grieve with the pain of our loss and memories of holding my sons. The reality hits harder than imagined and I long to see my sons again, yet know of there future and the hope that they have received.Thank you so much for all of the words of encouragement, hugs, cards, and prayer that you have given my family and our two perfect gifts. I will never forget the day that we were given with Matthew and Luke and that lasting imprint that they made on all of our lives.With Sincere Gratefulness.
John and Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment