Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 19th . 4 weeks

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise."
 I ran across this verse and have had it on my mind. What a month it has been, our boys passed four weeks ago this morning. This is a verse that I believe magnifies the hope that both Matthew and Luke had the morning of January 22nd. They were healed of earthly sickness and pain, and without decision to live or die, they were saved to there father. 
In all of this we give praise.
John

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful that you are being a testimony to others during this difficult time. Thank you for posting. We have been praying for you and can't begin to know your pain.

    Hold on to the scriptures... The one that comes to mind for me right now is Romans Chapter 8 Read all of it when you have time.

    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%208;&version=47;

    When you are having difficulty praying and don't know what to pray, when all you can do is cry, remember this verse...

    26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. 27 And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

    He will carry you through this... thank you for your testimony on here. You will be an encouragement to others who have experienced loss.

    Kathy and Todd

    ReplyDelete