Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring

On April 10th we are a week from when Matthew and Luke were to come home after months in the hospital (next Saturday). Each night our dinner prayer asks for watch over Concetta,  John-John, Matthew, and Luke. Concetta asking when Matthew and Luke will be coming to see us or when she will be able to play with them. 
Each day we remember and ask what if and why, reliving January 22nd in our heads and wanting a different outcome. Still thinking that we will wake up with our two new babies. Tears still draw in private and after the constant reminder. 
We are so thankful for Spring and the change that is brought each April. Yet this April was to bring a birth and welcoming. 
On Saturday the 18th we will celebrate our boys lives by placing flowers at there grave. 
Our baby Matthew and Baby Luke are spending there first Spring with there Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

  1. John and Chrissy,
    I wanted you to know that I'm praying for you. I can imagine that these days close to the once-expected arrival of the twins may be difficult ones.
    I recently viewed a speech by Joni Eareckson Tada given for the True Woman 08 conference. It was entitled "God's Jewels" and in it she explains the purpose in suffering. It has been a big encouragement to me in dealing with my insomnia, and I hope you'll check it out. It is about 35-40 minutes long, and you can view it on the True Woman 08 website under Events (I think - It's where you'll find the different speakers' messages).
    Love,
    Johannah

    ReplyDelete